Tuesday, October 3, 2017

I Have Written My First Book!

Seven Steps to Seven Figure Net Worth by [Totus, Liberius]I have read hundreds of books related to finance, investing, and money, but have yet to come across a simple guide to achieve a seven-figure net worth and financial freedom.

Some of these books are too dense. Some are impractical or too demanding for everyday people. Worse yet, some are really advertisements in disguise for their authors' lucrative money management services aim to transfer your money to them.

I started with zero net worth back in 2010 when I started working full-time and gradually built it up to a seven-figure net worth seven years later in July 2017. You can track my annual balance sheet here and the latest updates on my net worth here.

Looking back over these seven years, I realized a few things. I was fortunate to have gotten a good education and reasonably well-paid job. A high savings rate is paramount. Prudent investing of these savings is crucial. I could have achieved seven figures sooner if I had known how to accomplish these things earlier.

Hence, I decided to write this book. Herein is a simple roadmap in seven steps that anyone can follow to achieve seven figures and financial freedom. This is the book I wish I had read when I was a teenager.



In this book, you will learn:

  • Why education is important and how to obtain a good education and subsequently a well-paying job;
  • A myriad of strategies to save money and achieve a high saving rate, and why this is the key to building a high net worth;
  • How to invest your money in retirement versus taxable accounts: simple and yet powerful truths that your financial advisor does not want you to know;
  • Prudent risk management when applying leverage to accelerate wealth accumulation;
  • How to minimize irreparable financial setbacks in your journey;
  • And much more.

This book is now available as either a Kindle edition or a paperback version

This book is meant to be read a number of times and kept as a reference, especially the concepts about savings and investing that must be kept fresh in mind. 

I hope those who read my book really enjoy it. I have put my effort over the past year writing this in my spare time. If you have any helpful feedback on the book, please let me know so I can incorporate and acknowledge them in a future revision of the book. 

Please spread the word on the book if you enjoy it. Your continued support is very much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment